Relationship & Couples Counselling Services
Looking for a professional counselling service in Perth? Book on-line now and let’s get started.
- Individual, couple and family sessions
- In person or on-line attendance
- Consulting rooms in North Perth, Applecross and Osborne Park
- 60 or 90 minute sessions
- Qualified, experienced and registered counsellor
- Over 17 years counselling experience
- On-line booking service available 24/7
We support you through your life challenges
Our individual counselling assists clients through their everyday challenges and their relationship difficulties. Whether you’re feeling troubled by an issue at home, work, or in your personal relationships, we’re here to help. We provide education, guidance and support, and we’ll develop a plan together that improves your wellbeing and gets your life back on track. See more…
We’re couples and marriage counselling specialists
Often couples don’t know what to do when their communication starts to break down and the closeness begins to wane. When conflict becomes regular without resolution, the hurts start to build, and disconnection is created as couples turn away from each other. Our relationship counselling shows couples how to improve their communication, resolve conflict, heal emotional wounds and create more connection and intimacy. See more….
We help you improve your family relationships
Our family counselling sessions help family members work through their unique family issues that bring up household tension and conflict. Learn to create healthier communication and connection, so challenges can be overcome and family bonds can be strengthened. Group counselling can be a powerful forum, where participants are encouraged to work towards their own solutions in a safe and supportive environment. See more….
So, what are you waiting for?
It's never too late to try counselling to resolve problems, and it's never too early to keep small problems from becoming big ones.
- Very competitive fees for service
- An assurance of confidentiality
- A safe, supportive and relaxed environment
- Appointments without referral
- On-line appointments by Skype, Zoom or FaceTime
- Police Health Fund & Medibank Private rebates (conditions apply)
We are passionate about helping our clients improve their wellbeing and their relationships with others. So click Book On-line now to make your appointment, because we’re really looking forward to meeting and assisting you.
Our counselling services will continue through this health crisis. We respectfully ask that you consider the following precautionary measures to assist with the current national containment protocols.
CONSIDER ON-LINE VIDEO COUNSELLING
Individual and Couples sessions can be conducted on-line using Skype, Zoom, Messenger, Facetime, WhatsApp. Book on our website 24/7 for an appointment. This is a convenient way to engage in counselling while practising social distancing in the comfort of your own home, office space, or even your vehicle.
Please book an on-line video appointment if:
- 14 days have not passed since travelling internationally or interstate.
- You or a family member are waiting for test results for COVID-19.
- If you are feeling unwell, or experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment to a later date when your symptoms have resolved, or consider changing it to an on-line video appointment.
- We will be practicing a no physical contact policy when greeting, and keeping a safe distance between people in the office as a precautionary measure.
- If coughing or sneezing, please do so into your elbow. Wipe your nose with a tissue and then dispose of it and wash/sanitise your hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands frequently and well with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap not available. Hand sanitiser will be provided for use in the counselling room.
“I highly recommend Counselling Resolutions to anyone seeking to improve their wellbeing. Rayma’s widsom, guidance and support means each session is productive and leaves you feeling equipped with the skills to handle any situation. In my time at counselling I have gained my confidence back and keep a positive outlook on life and all it throws at me. I will be forever thankful for my time with Rayma.”Chloe
“We first contacted Counselling Resolutions to get an independent view on a number of issues in our marriage which we didn’t seem to be able to resolve ourselves – the usual things like cleaning, communication, money and the like. While Paul was initially reluctant to speak to a counsellor, we both found that the perspective that Rayma brought to our situation and the tools and resources that she made available to us helped our communication and allowed us to better work through issues. We sought her advice again when other issues arose and had the same positive experience. While we continue to be faced with the challenges of marriage on an ongoing basis, we are better equipped to work through issues and communicate more positively with each other. We couldn’t recommend Counselling Resolutions more highly to other couples who want to build a stronger relationship.”Paul and Jody
“I am a long time sufferer of panic attacks and anxiety… That is how I met Rayma Adams. From the moment I walked into her office I felt completely at ease and ready to start my new life, I just needed to know how. With the help from Rayma I have been able to retrain the way I think and have changed my thought process to avoid going into a state of panic. Believe me this is something I have to work on every day but Rayma showed me that I could do it and not to be afraid to try. I cannot thank you enough Rayma, you really are an angel.”Liesa