Individual 4 Session Program
Anger is a feeling that we all experience in our everyday lives. It tells us that something isn’t right for us. Anger is emotional energy, so for some it propels them into action, but for others it gets suppressed as a way of managing the uncomfortable feeling. Suppressing angry feelings can lead to pent up anger that can be triggered easily, and inappropriately projected onto others. If your anger is causing you problems in your workplace, family or your personal relationships, it may be time to learn how to constructively work with it and safely express it.
In our counselling program we teach you how to:
- Become more self aware, so you can better understand your triggers and emotional responses;
- Monitor and manage your emotions so that you're not projecting them onto others inappropriately;
- Make better choices about how you respond when you feel disregarded or disrespected;
- Move from aggressive to assertive communication;
- Communicate with emotional intelligence so you can improve your relationships with others.
So make a decision to break the cycle today. Don’t let your anger outbursts carry on. Get the education, guidance and support you need by making an individual counselling appointment and commencing our four session program. You'll then be well on the way to managing your anger more appropriately, improving your relationships, and feeling better about yourself. Individual sessions are of 60 minutes duration.
"Anyone can be angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not easy" ...... Aristotle (Greek Philosopher) 384 BC - 322 BC